Subject: g98 with Linda TCP on RH 9.0

From: Jenn Sturm <jsturm[at]hamilton.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:06:40 -0400

Hello,

We have g98 running on a RedHat Linux 7.2 cluster with Linda 6.2 for 
parallel jobs. I'd like to upgrade the cluster to RedHat 9.0 so we can 
also use g03 on the cluster. I see on Gaussian's website that they 
support g03 with Linda TCP on RedHat 9.0, and that Linda TCP is 
backwards compatible with g98, *and* I've successfully run g98 on 
RedHat 9.0, but before paying for Linda TCP I'd like to confirm that it 
does in fact work with g98 on RedHat 9.0. Has anyone had success with 
that particular configuration?

Thanks,

Jenn Sturm

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
Jennifer Sturm
System Administrator and Research Support Specialist
Chemistry Department
Hamilton College

jsturm[at]hamilton.edu
help[at]mercury.chem.hamilton.edu
315-859-4745

http://www.chem.hamilton.edu/
http://mars.chem.hamilton.edu/
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+