Subject: CCL: ChemTK supports SMILES

From: "David Miller" <dmiller~at~sageinformatics.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:40:29 -0500

ChemTK version 2.7 is now available for download from:
http://www.sageinformatics.com

New features include:
- Support for SMILES files (*.smi) in all ChemTK features, including
  visualization, scaffold-based class generation, descriptor and model
  generation, substructure/property search, R tables and MCS.
- Display of individual SMILES strings entered into a custom dialog.
- Support for SMILES files in Batch menu operations such as filter,
  virtual screen, similarity screen, random selection and error check.
- Ability to enlarge molecule depictions in the Class/Molecule views.

Visit http://www.sageinformatics.com to download the ChemTK product sheet,
documentation, and release notes, and to learn more about the
inexpensive licensing terms.

Best regards,

David W. Miller, Ph.D.
Sage Informatics LLC
dmiller~at~sageinformatics.com