Subject: 1st Molecular Discovery User Meeting

From: meeting2004^at^moldiscovery.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:16:08 +0200 CET

Novel Computational Methods for Rational Drug Design,
ADME and DMPK Prediction, Cheminformatics.

We are pleased to announce the first MD Users meeting
which will be held in Perugia, Italy, from the 18th to 22nd
of May, 2004.
The main focus of the meeting will be on the practical use
of the MD programmes in real research applications, and
participants will be able to work with the latest release
of each programme. They will also have a unique opportunity
to evaluate and criticize some of the novel software projects
which are currently being developed by the scientists at
Molecular Discovery.
Feedback and suggestions from all participants will be greatly
appreciated, so that our future programmes can be as useful,
reliable and effective as possible.

Lectures, Case Work and Computer Studies will be given by:

* Dr. Peter Goodford (the father of the well-known GRID force field).
* Prof. Gabriele Cruciani, showing practical applications of MIFs in 
ADME, DMPK, SBDD
* Prof. Manuel Pastor, on 3D-QSAR grid-independent methods
* Prof. Tudor Oprea, reporting on the Penguins projects
* Dr. Ismael Zamora, reporting of the MetaSite project
* Dr. Massimo Baroni, the author of our main cheminformatic tools
* Dr. Silvio Mecucci, the VolSurf project developer
* Dr. Emanuele Carosati, Dr. Paolo Benedetti, Dr. Gianluca Sforna, Dr. 
Riccardo Vianello on practical Case Works

The number of attendees is limited, so a definitive registration
should be made as soon as possible.

The meeting will take place at the Relais San Clemente resort.
It is "an old noble residence named after che millenary church
which forms part of the complex" located near Perugia in
"an atmosphere of suggestive naturalness".

More info: http://www.moldiscovery.com/meeting2004.php

----------------------------------
-    Molecular Discovery Ltd.
-
-  meeting2004^at^moldiscovery.com
----------------------------------