Subject: A Philosopher's View of Ab Initio Quantum Chemistry.

From: Eric Scerri <scerri.-at-.chem.ucla.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:35:58 -0700

In an ongoing effort to develop a dialogue between philosophers of 
chemistry and the computational chemistry community the editors of 
Foundations of Chemistry invite commentaries, intended for 
publication, on the article entitled,

Lowdin's Remarks on the Aufbau Principle and a Philosopher's View of 
Ab Initio Quantum Chemistry.

which appears in

volume I of "Fundamental World of Quantum Chemistry" A tribute to the 
memory of Per-Olav Lowdin,  eds, E. Brandas, E.S. Kryachko, Kluwer, 
2003.

requests for copies of the article may be sent to me.

regards,
eric scerri

-- 

Dr. Eric Scerri ,
UCLA,
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry,
607 Charles E. Young Drive East,
Los Angeles,  CA 90095-1569
USA

E-mail :   scerri.-at-.chem.ucla.edu
tel:  310 206 7443
fax:  310 206 2061
Web Page:    http://www.chem.ucla.edu/dept/Faculty/scerri/index.html

Editor  of  Foundations of Chemistry
http://www.kluweronline.com/issn/1386-4238

Also see International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry
http://www.georgetown.edu/earleyj/ISPC.html