Subject: Bursaries/Poster session, eCheminformatics 2003

From: Barry Hardy <barry.hardy*at*tiscalinet.ch>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:08:32 +0200

I enclose information on the eCheminformatics 2003 Poster Session and the 
availability of Young Investigator Bursaries.
All accepted Posters will be eligible for the eCheminformatics 2003 Best 
Poster Award, as judged by our Speaker panel.

Young Investigator Bursaries available to attend eCheminformatics 2003

We have available a number of bursaries for young academic investigators 
to attend the eCheminformatics 2003 virtual conference 
http://conferences.metalayer.net/echeminfo/  Bursary awards will include a 
waiver of the conference registration fee.  All research investigators 
under the age of 35 are eligible to receive a bursary.  Candidates should 
submit an abstract for a Conference Poster by 24th October 2003 
accompanied by supporting materials (CV, publication or presentation 
references) to Dr. Barry Hardy, barry.hardy*at*tiscalinet.ch

Poster Session

All conference registrants have the opportunity to present a conference 
Poster on a cheminformatics subject during the conference. Posters can be 
presented in Word, pdf, html or Powerpoint format. If you wish to present 
a Poster at the conference, please submit your abstract to us with Title, 
author(s), institution, contact email address, contact phone number and 
abstract of no more than 300 words. Registrants will subsequently be able 
to directly upload their poster to the Poster Session area of the 
Conference site. The deadline for receipt of Poster Abstracts is the 24th 
October.

Barry Hardy
Conference Secretariat
barry.hardy*at*tiscalinet.ch
+41 61 851 0170