Subject: RE: XDfile format Reviews

From: Keith Taylor <K.Taylor^at^mdl.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:33:13 -0700

MDL has developed a data interchange format for use in our new generation of
chemical information systems.  The new format, the XDfile, is based on XML.
In anticipation of its wider use for chemical data interchange, we have
published the format in an update to the MDL(r) CTfile Format document.

CTfile.pdf (version October 2003) may be downloaded from our web site.

You may either navigate to the download page or click on the following URL:
http://www.mdl.com/downloads/public/ctfile/ctfile.jsp
<http://www.mdl.com/downloads/public/ctfile/ctfile.jsp> .

A sample DTD, and an XML Schema can also be downloaded from this location.

CTfiles Update Notification
If you would like to be notified of updates to the CTfiles document,
subscribe to the email notification list <subscribe_ct.jsp> . 

Keith T Taylor
MDL Information Systems Inc.  

For contact information, click below:
<https://www.cardscan.net/v/?id=982ow%2BAF0ZDfyni8tNYYYhRR7g=
<https://www.cardscan.net/v/?id=982ow%2BAF0ZDfyni8tNYYYhRR7g=> >