Subject: Re: CCL:Searchable Chemical Database - Substructures and Similarity

From: Eugen Leitl <eugen[at]leitl.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:11:39 +0200

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 08:39:25AM +0200, Sorel.Muresan[at]astrazeneca.com wrote:
> Hi Don,
> 
> Try ChemNavigator at www.chemnavigator.com (you have to register).
> 
> You'll get access to more than 12 million chemical samples, a search
> interface, and all info to order compounds.
> 

Another commercial (free demo accounts) alternative which is somewhat
complementary to CAS is http://infochem.de 

SPRESIweb has 4.5 million organic and organo-metallic compounds,
searchable by structure, substructure and reaction; 3.5 million reactions
abstracted from 380000 references (including 98000 patents).

Disclaimer: I work for the company.

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://leitl.org">leitl</a>
______________________________________________________________
ICBM: 48.07078, 11.61144 http://www.leitl.org
8B29F6BE: 099D 78BA 2FD3 B014 B08A  7779 75B0 2443 8B29 F6BE