Subject: CCL:cif to pdb

From: Daniel Tunega <Daniel.Tunega~at~univie.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:59:25 +0100

Hi, I want to use crystal structure to calculate some molecular 
properties. Can anyone suggest a software that can convert cif file to 
pdb (or ent) file?
  Thanks
      Yi

   Try

   http://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk/prods/mercury/

  Daniel

-- 

  ******************************************************************
  Daniel Tunega
  Institute for Theoretical Chemistry and Structural Biology
  University of Vienna
  Waehringerstrasse 17
  A-1090 Vienna, Austria
  Phone: +43-1-4277-52749
  Fax  : +43-1-4277-9527
  Email: Daniel.Tunega~at~univie.ac.at
  ******************************************************************