Subject: ArgusLab 4.0 beta #2 available

From: "Mark Thompson" <mark..at..arguslab.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 10:20:58 -0800

ArgusLab 4.0 beta release #2 is now available.
You can obtain it from http://www.arguslab.com

Beta #1 ceased to function on Oct 31.  Simply install Beta #2 over your Beta
#1 installation and you should be good for another 3 months.  (We're having
the beta releases time-out to simplify support issues so that we don't end
up answering bug issues in older beta releases).

We've fixed a few bugs, but are still working on some of the feature
modification suggestions from users.  Also, I've been putting the finishing
touches on our drug-docking feature to get it into the next beta release.

Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions, bug reports, and your
willingness to use beta software.

Mark Thompson

***************************
Mark Thompson, PhD
Planaria Software LLC
PO Box 55207
Seattle, WA  98155

mark..at..arguslab.com
http://www.arguslab.com
***************************