Subject: 4th WSEAS International Conference on MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTERS IN BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY (MCBC'03) with special emphasis on: BIOENGINEERING, MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, MATHEMATICAL BIOLOGY, BIOCHEMISTRY, BIOPHYSICS, COMPUTER BIOLOGY, BIOLOGICAL DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS,

From: "Katerina Tsironi" <peri^at^wseas.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 06:23:25 +0200

WSEAS will reply to you only if you write the word: WSEAS somewhere in the Subject
of your message,
In case that you forgot it, unfortunately, there is not any automatic reply or
warning!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXTENDED DEADLINE: Nov.15, 2003

FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR MAILING LISTS PLEASE!

CALL FOR PAPERS: http://www.wseas.org
Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, December 19-21, 2003 

4th WSEAS International Conference on MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTERS IN BIOLOGY AND
CHEMISTRY (MCBC'03) with special emphasis on: BIOENGINEERING, MOLECULAR BIOLOGY,
MATHEMATICAL BIOLOGY, BIOCHEMISTRY, BIOPHYSICS, COMPUTER BIOLOGY, BIOLOGICAL
DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS, 

NEW SPECIAL SESSIONS:
a)  BIOCOMPUTING b) COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY  c) BIOENGINEERING  d) MEDICAL DATA BASES
e) BIOPHYSICS g) BIOMEDICAL IMAGING

If you want to organize a session, please, reply to this message.

ALL THE ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED
(a) as PAPERS in the conference proceedings  
(b) as REGULAR PAPERS in the WSEAS TRANSACTIONS (Journals) 

DEADLINE FOR YOU: NOVEMBER 15, 2003

PLEASE, EMPHASIZE THIS POINT and TELL IT WITH GREAT EMPHASIS
TO YOUR MAILING LISTS

  http://www.wseas.org

My Best Regards
Thank you very much.

Katerina Tsironi.

                     HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE:

I sent this email to you using your email address: chemistry^at^ccl.net
If you want to remove this email address from our list,
please, send me an email back reporting the Email Address: 
chemistry^at^ccl.net that we must REMOVE
Then, your account:  chemistry^at^ccl.net  will NEVER receive email 
> from WSEAS in the future!