Subject: Sybyl for LINUX

From: Katie Doucet <kgdct/at/mta.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:29:28 -0400

I was wondering if there was such a thing a Sybyl for LINUX fo the prupose of 
adding partial atomic charges to a pdb file? If so how does one go about 
gettting it?

thanks
K.Doucet

---

From: "Paul Hawkins" <phawkins.-at-.tripos.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:28:56 -0500

Katie,

In the 6.9.1 release of SYBYL (on Linux or IRIX) there is a command in the
Biopolymer module "Load Charges".
This allows you add charges from a variety of charge treatments for both the
protein and any bound ligand/cofactors etc.

Paul Hawkins
Applications Scientist
Tripos Inc
1699 South Hanley Road
St. Louis MO 63144

Ph: 617-899-4151
E-mail: phawkins.-at-.tripos.com

www.tripos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Computational Chemistry List [mailto:chemistry-request.-at-.ccl.net]On
Behalf Of Katie Doucet
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 10:29 AM
To: CCL
Subject: CCL:Sybyl for LINUX

I was wondering if there was such a thing a Sybyl for LINUX fo the prupose
of
adding partial atomic charges to a pdb file? If so how does one go about
gettting it?

thanks
K.Doucet

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject:
line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY.-at-.ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST.-at-.ccl.net
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jkl.-at-.ccl.net (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+