Subject: CCL: ChemTK 2.8 released

From: David Miller <david.w.miller[at]stanfordalumni.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 00:57:54 -0000

ChemTK version 2.8 is now available for download from:
http://www.sageinformatics.com

New features include:
- Export of SD files and CSV files from the Class and Molecule views
- Batch conversion of Smiles files to SD files (with coordinates)
- Option to display aromatic systems using kekule representation
- K nearest neighbors (KNN) added as predictive model type
- Principal components analysis (PCA) added as key reduction method
- Option to convert keys to numeric attributes
- Additional user preferences stored in the registry

Visit http://www.sageinformatics.com to download the ChemTK product
sheet, documentation, and release notes, and to learn more about the
inexpensive licensing terms.

Best Regards,

David W. Miller, Ph.D.
Sage Informatics LLC
dmiller[at]sageinformatics.com

____________________________________________________________________