Subject: CCL: RE: Nanotechnology

From: "Richard Kho" <rkho.-at-.TriadTherapeutics.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:11:39 -0800

I don't know how often the site is updated, but the National
Nanotechnology Initiative has information about courses (the list seems
a bit short):

http://www.nano.gov/courses.htm

and a wealth of other info (www.nano.gov)

Richard Kho

Triad Therapeutics, Inc.
9381 Judicial Dr., Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92121
rkho.-at-.triadt.com
858-964-1575
858-457-7893 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: Computational Chemistry List [mailto:chemistry-request.-at-.ccl.net] On
Behalf Of Peter Gannett
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 5:38 AM
To: chemistry.-at-.ccl.net
Subject: CCL:Nanotechnology

All:

A few weeks ago a message was sent regarding teach Nanotechnology
Courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The request was to learn how many universities offer such courses and
some and information on course materials.  There was not much of a
response (other than by Geoff Hutchison and Karen ?).  

I am interested in the same question and want to repost this question
in hopes of obtaining a wider/greater response.  It seems a little
surprising that there would be so little activity with respect to
undergraduate/graduate education and nanotechnology/nanoscience.

Thanks.

Pete Gannett

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your
Subject: line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY.-at-.ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to:
CHEMISTRY-REQUEST.-at-.ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jkl.-at-.ccl.net (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+