Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training Events for February

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss.-at-.accelrys.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 10:00:36 -0800

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops at locations in 
the US and Europe during February. 
These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs are $600 per day for commercial, $520 per day for government and 
$380 per day for academic.

MACROMOLECULAR MODELING

Introduction to DS Modeling                            4-5 February in 
Burlington, MA
Introduction to InsightII for Life Sciences            24-25 February in 
San Diego, CA
Homology-Based protein Design                          26-27 February in 
San Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html

CHEMINFORMATICS

Accord Visual Objects                                 23 February in 
Cambridge, UK
Accord SDK                                            24-25 February in 
Cambridge, UK
Accord Chemistry Cartridge                            26 February in 
Cambridge, UK
Accord CombiChem Add-on                               27 February in 
Cambridge, UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/cheminf/schedule.html

BIOINFORMATICS

Introduction to Wisconsin Package and SeqLab         10-11 February in San 
Diego, CA
Introduction to SeqWeb                               12 February in San 
Diego, CA
Introduction to DS Gene                              13 February in San 
Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/bioinf/schedule.html

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Manager, Discovery Studio Training

Accelrys Inc.
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: jnauss.-at-.accelrys.com
http://www.accelrys.com/training