Subject: Chemistry Resources for Ligands?

From: Peter Oledzki <peter_at_bioinformatics.leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:24:31 +0000

Hello CCLers,

I was wondering if anybody knew of any resources which could help me in 
identifying ligand chemotypes. I'm using a docking method that converts 
functional groups/ligand atoms into certain types of empirical probes. Seeing 
that I'm from a molecular biology/genetics background my medicinal chemistry 
is too bad to talk about. Does anybody know of any websites that show the 
major types of functional groups with the chemical structures of known 
ligands. Anything along these lines will be very helpful.

Cheers 

Pete 

-- 
***********************************************************
Peter Oledzki
PhD Bioinformatics Research Student
School of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
University of Leeds
LS2 9JT
0113 34334447