Subject: 04.03.26 4th Southern School on Computational Chemistry, Orange Beach, AL, USA

From: "Yevgeniy Podolyan" <podolyan..at..ccmsi.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:26:27 -0600

Dear Colleague:

We invite you to participate in the 4th Southern School on Computational
Chemistry organized together by the members of the NSF-EPSCOR Computational
Chemistry Cluster, NSF-CREST Computational Center for Molecular Structure
and Interactions, and the Army High Performance Computing Research Center.

The meeting will be held at the Winfield Resort Hotel in beautiful Orange
Beach, Alabama (next to Pensacola, FL) on March 26 and 27, 2004 (Friday 2
p.m. - Saturday 10 p.m.).

There will be two formal lectures by Dr. Ernest Davidson from University of
Washington and Dr. Andrzej Sadlej from Nicolaus Copernicus University,
Poland.

In addition, we are planning 20-30-minute oral presentations of senior
investigators and posters from the students. These presentations will cover
all areas of computational and quantum chemistry. A special session on High
Performance Computing on Large Molecular Systems is scheduled for the Friday
afternoon. We will publish a volume of proceedings with abstracts and a
special issue of "Structural Chemistry" with selected papers from the
meeting. Please email your abstracts and your pictures by March 1, 2004 to
Dr. Y. Podolyan podolyan..at..ccmsi.us (up to 4 pages in Microsoft Word format).
The pictures will be included in the conference materials along with the
list of participants. For details on abstract and picture formats,
conference program, online registration, and other information visit our
conference web site at http://sscc.ccmsi.us .

The conference fee, which includes meals (Friday dinner through Sunday
breakfast), is $125.

I hope to see you at our School.

Jerzy Leszczynski