Subject: format for adding force field parameter in the G03 input file

From: "" <yxiong~at~mail.ccnu.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:36:27 +0800

Dear sir, 
   I have a questionon on Molecular Mechanics caluclation of ONIOM method. I want
to use AMBER force field at low layer, however some parameters are not available
in this program. For example, the following is a part of output fiel:
--------------------------------------------------
Bondstretch undefined between atoms 1689 4232
 Bondstretch undefined between atoms 1825 1827
 Bondstretch undefined between atoms 2029 2031
 Bondstretch undefined between atoms 2531 2532
 Angle bend undefined between atoms  153  154  155
 Angle bend undefined between atoms  154  155  157
 Angle bend undefined between atoms  154  156  158
----------------------------------------------------------
So I must input the parameter by myself. 
  In the manual of G03, there is a sentence" SoftOnly Read parameters from the
input stream and use only them, ignoring hard-wired parameters", but I don't know
the format for adding parameter in the input file. Could you please tell me the
detailed format for adding parameter in the input file?
  Thank you for your help!

YingXiong