Subject: CCL: WebMO 4.0: WWW-Based Interface for Computational Chemistry

From: "William F. Polik" <polik=at=hope.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 00:37:00 -0500

WebMO version 4.0 has been officially released and is available for 
download at the WebMO website.  A tour of screenshots, a working demo 
server, a detailed features list, and free download information can be found at
      http://www.webmo.net

WebMO is a FREE web-based interface to popular computational chemistry 
programs including Gaussian, MOPAC, GAMESS, and Molpro. WebMO permits users 
to build 3-D molecular structures, submit multiple jobs, monitor job 
progress, and view text and graphical results all from within a standard 
web-browser.  WebMO is ideal both for research and for classroom use.

Features of WebMO new to version 4.0 include:
   * Support for Gaussian 03
   * Support for Molpro 2002
   * Support for Mac OS X (both server and client)
   * Enhanced web browser support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
   * Support for PBS and NQS batch queuing systems (Pro)
   * Visualization of Natural Orbitals (Pro)
   * Many user interface enhancements and bug fixes

The full feature list of WebMO is available at
      http://www.webmo.net/features.html

WebMO has been adopted by hundreds of academic and professional users 
because it lowers the cost and greatly simplifies the implementation of 
computational chemistry

Try out WebMO for free by visiting the WebMO Working Demo at
      http://www.webmo.net/demo
Since WebMO is a web-based product, there is no need to install any 
software on your computer.  Just point, click, and compute!

Enjoy!

The WebMO Team