Subject: Open Source Community, Cheminformatics Blog

From: Jan Labanowski <jkl[at]ccl.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:41:58 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:07:26 +0100
From: Barry Hardy <barry.hardy[at]tiscalinet.ch>
To: jkl[at]ccl.net
Subject: Open Source Community, Cheminformatics Blog

Hello Jan- Could you please post this for me to ccl list?  I am still
having problems being on this network and blocked.  Will report to network
support here again.
Barry
-----------------------------------

Chemical Informatics & Modelling Open Source Community

I would like to support a free-access Chemical Informatics & Modelling Open
Source Community area on the Cheminformatics Hub
http://conferences.metalayer.net/echeminfo/ in 2004 where discussions
between researchers and developers on Open Source projects, proposals and
collaborations could take place.  Supporting facilities provided will
include collaborative document sharing, discussion, alerting, and chat
and  voice-based meeting facilities.  For such an area to work and be
active, we need a core working group who would be willing to "drive" and
actively participate in this community.  If interested in joining such a
group, please contact me (Barry Hardy, barry.hardy[at]tiscalinet.ch) with your
interest and suggestions.

Cheminfostream Blog

I have recently opened the Cheminfostream Blog
http://barryhardy.blogs.com/cheminfostream/ as a place where I will post
news and views in the areas of cheminformatics, chemical modelling and
chemical information.  In this Blog I will report on presentations,
discussions and activities occuring on the Cheminformatics Hub
http://conferences.metalayer.net/echeminfo/ but will also be including
selected news and developments from other sources and projects. I welcome
your comments and interaction!  An RSS feed is available for syndication to
your newsreader.

Barry Hardy
www.douglasconnect.com
+41 61 851 0170 (office)