Subject: CCL: contour maps in Sybyl

From: Jinsong Zhao <zh_jinsong)at(yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:31:24 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,

As you know, the contour maps in Sybyl are always displayed with "Color
legend". And my question is focused on the "Color legend".

Take the steric contour maps as an example; in general, scattered green
areas are regions where bulky substituents are desirable, yellow areas
are undesirable. In the "Color legend", green color account for 80% and
yellow 20%. I don't know why green should be 80%. And could it be 50%
or anything else?

Can anyone here give me some explanation on the meaning of "Color
legend", and how to control the "Color legend" in a reasonable way?

I will appreciate for your any suggestions.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Jinsong

=====
(Mr.) Jinsong Zhao
Ph.D. Candidate
School of the Environment
Nanjing University
No.22 Hankou Road, Najing 210093
P.R. China
E-mail: zh_jinsong)at(yahoo.com.cn

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com