Subject: Call for Poster - AccelrysWorld 2004

From: Omoshile Clement <oclement^at^accelrys.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:09:45 -0800

The 2nd AccelrysWorld conference on scientific software and IT, will be 
held at the Hotel del Coronado, San Diego, California, March 8-10, 2004 (
http://www.accelrys.com/accelrysworld/). AccelrysWorld is an international 
event for anyone with an interest in software solutions to enable R&D. It 
brings together top names in computational science (chemistry, biology, 
material science and engineering, etc), key industry analysts and IT 
practitioners in panel discussions, talks, demonstrations and poster 
sessions.  Detailed agenda can be found at the following URL: 
http://www.accelrys.com/accelrysworld/agenda.html .  The conference is now 
open for poster submissions.   

Please use http://www.accelrys.com/accelrysworld/poster_submission.php  to 
submit posters (with 150 word abstracts): 

The deadline for submitting posters is Thursday February 12, 2004.   

________________________________________
Omoshile Clement, Ph.D
Snr Product Manager
Rational and Combinatorial Drug Design
858-799-5336 (w)
oclement^at^accelrys.com
________________________________________