Subject: CCL: Re: calculate chi angle, surface area

From: Michel Petitjean <ptitjean.-at-.itodys.jussieu.fr>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:34:30 +0100 (MET)

To: chemistry.-at-.ccl.net
Subj: CCL: Re: calculate chi angle, surface area

For surface area, download the ASV freeware from:
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.freeware.html
(includes ref. and documentation).
For torsional angles, usual 3D geometry formulas are easy to
program in fortran or C.

Michel Petitjean,                     Email: petitjean.-at-.itodys.jussieu.fr
ITODYS (CNRS, UMR 7086)                      ptitjean.-at-.ccr.jussieu.fr
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.html
................................................................
From: Sivanesan Dakshanamurthy <sd233.-at-.georgetown.edu>
Message-ID: <187835185658.185658187835.-at-.imap.georgetown.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:31:19 -0500

Dear All:

I looking for a program to calculate the following:

surface area of a protein, 'chi' angle of a given sidechain, to generate 3D graph of a given data apart from excel.

Could anybody help me out,

thanks in advance,

sincerely,
sivanesan

D.Sivanesan, Ph.D.
Dept. of Oncology,
Lombardi Cancer Center (NCI Comprehensive Cancer Center), 
Georgetown University, DC 20057
Phone: 202-687-6338