Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training for March

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss)at(accelrys.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:26:42 -0800

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops at locations in 
the US and Europe during March. 
These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs are $600 per day for commercial, $520 per day for government and 
$380 per day for academic.

MACROMOLECULAR MODELING

Structure Based Drug Design                            1-2 March in San 
Diego, CA 
CHARMm                                                 3-4 March in San 
Diego, CA
Modeling of GPCR Proteins with InsightII               11 March in San 
Diego, CA
Introduction to InsightII for Life Sciences             16-17 March in 
Cambridge, UK
Homology-Based Protein Design                          18-19 March in 
Cambridge, UK
Structure Based Drug Design with InsightII             22-23 March in 
Cambridge, UK
CHARMm                                                 24-25 March in 
Cambridge, UK
Modeling of GPCR Proteins with InsightII               26 March in 
Cambridge, UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html

CHEMINFORMATICS

Accord Visual Controls                                1 March in 
Burlington, MA
Accord SDK                                            2-3 March in 
Burlington, MA
Accord Chemistry Cartridge                            4 March in 
Burlington , MA
Accord CombiChem Add-on                               5 March in 
Burlington, MA
DS AccordEnterprise Client                            8 March in 
Burlington, MA
DS Accord for Excel Enterprise                        9 March in 
Burlington, MA
Accord Inventory                                      10 March in 
Burlington, MA
Accord HTS                                            11 March in 
Burlington, MA
DIVA                                                  12 March in 
Burlington, MA
Accord Enterprise Informatics Database Admin.         15-16 March in 
Burlington, MA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/cheminf/schedule.html

Rational Drug Design

Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences            16-17 March in San 
Diego, CA
Small Molecule and Drug Design with Cerius2          18-19 March in San 
Diego, CA
Library Design and Analysis                          22-23 March in San 
Diego, CA
Pharmacophore Generation with Catalyst               24-25 March in San 
Diego, CA
Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences            30-31 March in 
Cambridge, UK
Small Molecule and Drug Design with Cerius2          1-2 April in 
Cambridge, UK
Library Design and Analysis                          5-6 April in 
Cambridge, UK
Pharmacophore Generation with Catalyst               7-8 April in 
Cambridge, UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/bioinf/schedule.html

Materials Science

Modeling of Nanomaterials                            11 March in San 
Diego, CA
Introduction to Materials Studio                     22 March in 
Burlington, MA
Introduction to Polymer Modeling                     23-24 March in 
Burlington, MA
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics                    25-26 March in 
Burlington, MA
Workshop on Crystal Structure Determination          29 March in 
Burlington, MA
Pharmacophore Generation with Catalyst               24-25 March in San 
Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/schedule.html

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Manager, Discovery Studio Training

Accelrys Inc.
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: jnauss)at(accelrys.com
http://www.accelrys.com/training