Subject: CCL: Multiple Simulations

From: Anton Feenstra <feenstra<<at>>chem.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:45:37 +0100

Hi CCL-ers!

I've been looking through literature, but was unable to locate papers
that rigorously treat how to combine trajectories from multiple simulations
of the same system. In principle, one has to assign a (statistical)
weight to each of the simulations before taking, e.g., averages over
the combination. Can anyone give me a hint or a few pointers?

-- 
Groetjes,

Anton
  _____________ _______________________________________________________
|             |                                                       |
|  _   _  ___,| K. Anton Feenstra                                     |
| / \ / \'| | | Dept. of Pharmacochem. - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam |
|(   |   )| | | De Boelelaan 1083 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands   |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel: +31 20 44 47608 - Fax: +31 20 44 47610           |
|             | Feenstra<<at>>chem.vu.nl - www.chem.vu.nl/~feenstra/       |
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down"           |
|             | (Red Hot Chili Peppers)                               |
|_____________|_______________________________________________________|