Subject: Re: CCL:Software to build topology files for Gromos automatically?

From: Anton Feenstra <feenstra(at)chem.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:07:10 +0100

reynier(at)fq.uh.cu wrote:

> Hi
> I'm trying to use Gromos to performed a MD of some small molecules.
> Does anybody knows about a software to automaticaly build the topology
> files for moleculos non known by Gromos?

ProDrg can do that. There is a web-server somewhere where you can enter
your molecule (as a .pdb file or schematic drawing). Typing 'prodrg' in
google should find it for you...

-- 
Groetjes,

Anton
  _____________ _______________________________________________________
|             |                                                       |
|  _   _  ___,| K. Anton Feenstra                                     |
| / \ / \'| | | Dept. of Pharmacochem. - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam |
|(   |   )| | | De Boelelaan 1083 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands   |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel: +31 20 44 47608 - Fax: +31 20 44 47610           |
|             | Feenstra(at)chem.vu.nl - www.chem.vu.nl/~feenstra/       |
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down"           |
|             | (Red Hot Chili Peppers)                               |
|_____________|_______________________________________________________|