Subject: RE: How to define a dummy atom in Charmm (and InsightII)

From: "Cummings, Maxwell D. [3DP]" <MCUMMING{at}prdus.jnj.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:05:16 -0500

In insight this is the Pseudo_Atom pulldown
in the Builder module.

-----Original Message-----
From: Computational Chemistry List [mailto:chemistry-request{at}ccl.net]On
Behalf Of martin{at}yangtze.hku.hk
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 5:05 AM
To: chemistry{at}ccl.net
Subject: CCL:How to define a dummy atom in Charmm

Dear sirs,

I am sorry to post questions again and again. I would like to ask how to 
define a dummy atom in Charmm or insightII.

Thank you very much

Martin

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject:
line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY{at}ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST{at}ccl.net

HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jlabanow{at}nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+