Subject: "easy" literature on modelling of bio-molecules?

From: "H. Georg Schreckenbach" <schrecke.-at-.cc.UManitoba.CA>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:27:33 -0600

Dear CCL,

a colleague of mine approached me recently and asked for general literature on
moldelling of biomolecules. 
   The book or articles should be very general because he is a computer
scientist, and has, as far as I can tell, not much of a background in chemistry,
let alone computational chemistry. Apparently, he wants to write his own codes
> from a computer-science point of view. (Whether or not this is a good idea in
itself is a different question -- I have my doubts.) In any case, I promised
help, and I would appreciate recommendations for appropriate books or other
ressources -- this is my question to the list

Please reply to me directly because I am not currently subscribed to the list. I
promise that I will post a summary!

Thank you very much! Georg Schreckenbach

-- 
Dr. H. Georg Schreckenbach
Department of Chemistry, University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 2N2, Canada
phone: (+204) 474-6261
FAX: (+204) 474-7608
http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~schrecke/

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through IMP: http://horde.org/imp/