Subject: water diffusion constants

From: "Mgr. Lubos Vrbka" <lubos.vrbka)at(uochb.cas.cz>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:06:38 +0100

Dear CCL'ers,

I'm looking for papers showing theoretically calculated water diffusion 
constants for low temperatures (up to ~270K) - I'm particularly 
interested in values for SPC/E water model but also in experimental data 
and data for other theoretical water models. I've seen the papers of 
Watanabe et al. (Chem. Phys. 131, 157, 1989) and Berendsen et al. (J. 
Phys. Chem. 91, 6269, 1987) but they do not contain much of the 
information I need... Mahoney et al. (J. Chem. Phys. 114, 363, 2001) is 
good hit, but is concerned mainly in TIP4P waters.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Kind regards,
Lubos

-- 
.....................................................
Mgr. Lubos Vrbka

Center for Complex Molecular Systems and Biomolecules
Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic
.....................................................