Subject: computational chemistry at Regional ACS Meeting

From: "Boyd, D." <boyd/at/chem.iupui.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:30:41 -0600

Colleagues,

The 36th Central Regional American Chemical Society Meeting
will be held in Indianapolis, June 2-4, 2004.  This is one of the
larger regional meetings.

Three computational chemistry symposia will be held:
1.  Computational Solutions to Alzheimer's Disease.
 Chair: Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D., Department of Chemistry,
 Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis

2.  Where Do We Go Next with Docking and Scoring Methodologies?
 Chair: Michal Vieth, Ph.D., Discovery Chemistry Research,
 Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis

3.  General contributions.

Abstracts should be submitted by April 9.  Online registration and
meeting details are available from the ACS Office of Regional
Meetings website at http://membership.acs.org/c/cerm2004/,
which requires a browser that supports frames.

The meeting and housing are conveniently located at the Indiana
University-Purdue University at Indianapolis (IUPUI) Conference
Center and Hotel.

We welcome everyone s participation at the Central Regional ACS
Meeting.

Thanks, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Research Professor of Chemistry
 http://chem.iupui.edu/
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
E-mail boyd/at/chem.iupui.edu