Subject: Re: CCL:dock5?

From: Michel Petitjean <ptitjean!at!itodys.jussieu.fr>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:44:05 +0100 (MET)

To: chemistry!at!ccl.net
Subject: CCL:dock5?

Surface computation: submit the mol2 file to the freeware ASV.
Programme and documentation with reference:
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.freeware.html#ASV

Michel Petitjean,                     Email: petitjean!at!itodys.jussieu.fr
ITODYS (CNRS, UMR 7086)                      ptitjean!at!ccr.jussieu.fr
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.html
......................................................................
Gyanendra Kumar <gyan!at!mbu.iisc.ernet.in> wrote:
Dear CCLers,
I have just installed Dock5 on my linux machine. And I have ligand and 
receptor files in mol2 format with charges assigned.
How do we calculate molecular surface for the receptor. The one program 
mentioned in the manual - MS is not a freeware. Are there any free 
programs for generating molecular surface of proteins which can be used 
with Dock5.

Sincerely,
Gyan.