Subject: 18th Molecular Modelling Workshop - May 18-19, 2004 in Erlangen, Germany

From: Harald Lanig <Harald.Lanig-.at.-chemie.uni-erlangen.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:11:30 +0100

Dear list members,

let me please point your attention to 18th Darmstaedter Molecular
 Modelling Workshop taking place in Erlangen, Germany from May 18 to 19,
 2004. The  registration is now open.

Although the official conference language is German, this information
 may be useful to a lot of readers of this list. For further information
 please see the URL

http://www.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/ccc/conference/darmstadt.html

Kind regards,
Harald Lanig

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Dr. Harald Lanig            Universitaet Erlangen/Nuernberg
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum     Naegelsbachstr. 25, D-91052 Erlangen
 
 Phone +49(0)9131-85 26525   Mailto:lanig-.at.-chemie.uni-erlangen.de
 Fax   +49(0)9131-85 26565   http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/lanig
------------------------------------------------------------------------