Subject: Re: CCL:Question on using AutoDock 3.0

From: Bruno Sopko <b_sopko=at=yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:25:30 -0800 (PST)

I am afraid you will have to recompile the source code. It should work.
 
Bruno Sopko

chishotr=at=whitman.edu wrote:

I am attempting to use AutoDock 3.0 free of charge from Scripps in order to do 
molecular docking and modeling and am having a bit of trouble. I am using a 
MacOS X platform, and have downloaded and located the appropriate executables, 
but am unable to get them to run. When I click on the "AutoDock" executable, 
it brings up a Unix terminal with the following message:

Last login: Mon Feb 23 11:39:35 on ttyp1
/Users/biology/Desktop/autodock3; exit
Welcome to Darwin!
SCI-317-03:~ biology$ /Users/biology/Desktop/autodock3; exit
Segmentation fault
logout
[Process completed]

Does anyone have any information that could help me with this problem? My Unix 
knowledge is fairly limited, so any relevant information would be much 
appreciated. Thank you very much for your help.

Tyler Chisholm
Whitman College
Walla Walla, WA 99362

--------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through Whitman College Webmail 3.1 

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject: line
and send your message to: CHEMISTRY=at=ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST=at=ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski, jlabanow=at=nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail