Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training in May

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss!at!accelrys.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:23:15 -0800

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops at locations in 
the US and Europe during May.   These events are designed to help you get 
more value from your Accelrys software, helping you to better accomplish 
your research goals.

Costs are $600 per day for commercial, $520 per day for government and 
$380 per day for academic.

MACROMOLECULAR MODELING

Introduction to InsightII for Life Sciences           11-12 May in 
Burlington, MA
Homology-Based Protein Design                         13-14 May in 
Burlington, MA
Structure Based Drug Design                           17-18 May in 
Burlington, MA
CHARMm                                                19-20 May in 
Burlington, MA
Modeling of GPCR Proteins with InsightII              21 May in 
Burlington, MA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html

CHEMINFORMATICS

DS AccordEnterprise Client                            10 May in San Diego, 
CA
DS Accord for Excel Enterprise                        11 May in San Diego, 
CA
Accord Inventory                                      12 May in San Diego, 
CA
Accord HTS                                            13 May in San Diego, 
CA
DIVA                                                  14 May in San Diego, 
CA
Accord Enterprise Informatics Database Admin.         17-18 May in San 
Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/cheminf/schedule.html

MATERIALS SCIENCE

Introduction to Materials Studio                     10 May in Cambridge, 
UK
Introduction to Polymer Modeling                     11- 12 May in 
Cambridge, UK
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics                    13-14 May in 
Cambridge, UK
Workshop on Crystal Structure Determination          17 May in Cambridge, 
UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/schedule.html

BIOINFORMATICS

Wisconsin Package and SeqLab                    25-26 May in Burlington, 
MA
SeqWeb                                          27 May in Burlington, MA
DS Gene                                         28 May in Burlington, MA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/bioinf/schedule.html

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Manager, Discovery Studio Training

Accelrys Inc.
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-1761

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: jnauss!at!accelrys.com
http://www.accelrys.com/training