Subject: Re: CCL:analyse bond length distribution?

From: "German I. Sastre Navarro" <gsastre<<at>>itq.upv.es>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:07:56 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

> Does anyone know any free software that can analyse geometric properties of solids? such as length distribution, angle distribution etc?
> 
> Thank you very much in advance!
> Best regards,
> Ru-Zhen

  Try zeoTsites. Although it's for covalent oxides, little modifications
  in the code may render it useful. It's free (for academics)
  software written in fortran.

  Have a look to what the code was writen for at:

  ZeoTsites: a code for topological and crystallographic tetrahedral
  sites analysis in zeolites and zeotypes
  G. Sastre, J.D. Gale
  Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2001, 43(1), 27-40

  Regards
  German
                                              \|/
                                             (o o)
------------------------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo----------------
 German Sastre                            http://www.upv.es/~gsastre
 Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica         e-mail:  gsastre<<at>>itq.upv.es
 Universidad Politecnica de Valencia          Phone: +34-96-387-7803
 Av. Los Naranjos s/n, 46022 Valencia (Spain)  Fax:  +34-96-387-7809
---------------------------------------------------------------------
                                            oo0 0oo