Subject: Final Announcement for Cutting Edge Approaches to Drug Design 2004

From: "Adrian Stevens" <astevens/at/biofocus.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:05:25 -0000

Final announcement for 

		Cutting Edge Approaches to Drug Design 2004

			      24th March 2004

	    Sponsored by the RSC Molecular Modelling Group 
	   and the Biological and Medicinal Chemistry Sector

We will be holding another in our successful series of 1 day symposia, at
the Society of Chemical Industry, 14/15 Belgrave Square, London, SW1X 8PS.
This addition to the set of meetings will again be aimed at a non-specialist
audience.  

For details on the full programme, please visit the following URL:
http://www.jenner.ac.uk/CEAtoDD/CEAtDD.htm

Regards,

A.

==================================================
Dr Adrian Stevens
Section Head, Computational Chemistry

BioFocus Discovery Ltd
Chesterford Park, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1XL.

Tel. +44/0 1799 533500  Fax. +44/0 1799 531495

e-mail: astevens/at/biofocus.co.uk
Web: <http://www.biofocus.com>

_____________________________________________________________________
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential.  They may contain 
privileged information and are intended for the named addressee(s) only. 
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and 
do not disclose, distribute, or retain this e-mail or any part of it. 
Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the 
individual sender, and not of BioFocus plc.  BioFocus plc reserves the 
right to monitor all e-mail communications through its network.  This 
e-mail has been scanned for all known viruses by MessageLabs.