Subject: compilation of G03 on Mac OS X

From: DE BRUIN theodorus <theodorus.DE-BRUIN.-at-.ifp.fr>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:52:26 +0100

Hello,

Has anybody already successfully compiled Gaussian 03 for Mac OS X (G5
processor) from the source code. If so, could you share with me the
necessary makefile ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Kind regards,

Theodorus de BRUIN

--------

Theodorus de Bruin
Institut Frangais du Pitrole
Direction Chimie et Physico-Chimie Appliquies
Dipartement Thermodynamique et Modilisation Moliculaire
1 & 4 Avenue de bois Preau
92852 Rueil-Malmaison Cedex
Tel: +33 (0)1.47.52.54.38
Fax: +33 (0)1.47.52.70.58 

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <405053E0.5040301(at)cosmologic.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:56:16 +0100
From: Andreas Klamt <klamt(at)cosmologic.de>
To: chemistry(at)ccl.net
Subject: 04.04.21-22 COSMO-RS Symposium, Leverkusen, Germany

Dear colleagues,

I like to invite you to our COSMO-RS symposium on April 21/22 on the 
occasion of the 5th anniversary of our company COSMOlogic.
By a mixture of presentation form industrial and academic users, 
collaboration partners, and COSMOlogic staff this symposium will give a 
good occasion to learn most about the COSMO-RS method for the 
calculation of thermodynamic fluid phase properties based on quantum 
chemical calculations. Application areas covered will come from

- chemical engineering (activity coefficients, vapor pressures, etc.)

- medicinal chemistry (solubility, physiological partition coefficients, 
  pKa)

- general physical and organic chemistry

- and other areas of industrial application.

Details about the venue are given below. Since the number of 
participants is limited, please first register by e-mail to me, and make 
your hotel reservation based on a confirmation. There are no conference 
fees apart from hotel and catering costs.

Looking forward to see some of you on our symposium

Andreas Klamt
and the COSMOlogic Team

--------
Final registration details of the COSMO-RS Symposium on April 21/22, 2004.

The symposium will take place at the

Armada Hotel Leverkusen.
Am Buechelter Hof 11 Leverkusen, 51373 NRW Germany
Phone: 49 214-3830 Fax: 49 214-383700

This hotel is close to the Leverkusen (Mitte) train station and thus 
well accessible by train and from the Duesseldorf (DUS) and Cologne 
(CGN) airports. Please note that there are several quite inexpensive 
European connections to CGN (see www.germanwings.com and www.hlx.com)! 
You can as well fly into Frankfurt (FRA) and use the high speed train to 
Cologne and connect to Leverkusen-Mitte from there. The travel time from 
the airport to Leverkusen will only be about 75 min.

By car you can take the A1 or A3 to Leverkusen.

For details about the hotel see:

http://ramadainternational.com/ramada/dpp/propertyPage.mi?marshaCode=ZOALK

Please make reservations by phone at best directly using the codeword 
"COSMOlogic" and inform us in parallel by e-mail. We made special 
arangements for the rate:

- the night of April 21 can be booked at a rate of 95 EURO (single room) 
  incl. full board srting from lunch on 21st and ending with lunch on 22nd.

- additional nights before and after this can be booked at 75 EURO 
  (incl. breakfast)  for single and 86 EURO for double rooms.

Participants not staying in the Ramada Hotel have to pay a catering fee 
(incl. lunch, cofee breaks) of 40 EURO if you stay the full time, or 20 
EURO if you only participate on 21st or 22nd of April. Please pay this 
directly at the hotel reception.

In the evening of the 21st April we cordially invite you to be our guest 
at the COSMOlogic Reception on the occasion of our 5th Anniversary.

The plan for the symposium is:
April 20:
Optional training sessions for COSMOtherm, COSMOfrag, and TURBOMOLE 
(upon appointment)

April 21:  

10:00. - 12:00. : Software Demonstrations of COSMOtherm, COSMOfrag, and 
                  TURBOMOLE
12:00 : official symposium start at  with a finger lunch

12:30 - 17:15:  a more chemical engineering focussed session on 
                COSMOtherm and COSMObase,
                covering the present state, future developments,
                and industrial needs.

19:30 - 21:30: Reception

April 22:
08:00 - 12:30:  a session focussing on life science applications of 
                COSMOtherm and COSMOfrag.

12:30 - 13:00:  finger lunch and official closure of the symposium

13:00. - 15:00. : Software Demonstrations of COSMOtherm, COSMOfrag, and 
                TURBOMOLE

April 23:
Optional training sessions for COSMOtherm, COSMOfrag, and TURBOMOLE 
(upon appointment)

Please register as soon as possible by e-mail to me. Please have the 
word "Symposium" in the Subject line. We have a limit of about 90 
participants. I am grateful if you register as soon as possible, but 
there will be no deadline until we reach our capacity limit.

Looking forward to see you in Leverkusen

Andreas Klamt
and the COSMOlogic team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Andreas Klamt
COSMOlogic GmbH&CoKG
Burscheider Str. 515
51381 Leverkusen, Germany

Tel.: +49-2171-73168-1  
Fax:  +49-2171-73168-9
e-mail: klamt(at)cosmologic.de
web:    www.cosmologic.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COSMOlogic
        Your Competent Partner for
        Computational Chemistry and Fluid Thermodynamics
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <mark^at^arguslab.com>
From: "Mark Thompson" <mark^at^arguslab.com>
To: chemistry^at^ccl.net
Subject: New ArgusLab beta installer available.
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:32:36 -0500
Message-ID: <000301c40141$f4432680$0200a8c0@planaria>

ArgusLab 4.0 beta2 has expired.

You will need to download a newer version of the installer from our 
website. The new expiration is 6 months from today.

I apologize for the inconvenience of these beta-time-outs, but it is 
necessary to prevent bug reports and user feedback from older beta 
versions.

I'm slowly addressing the bug fixes, stability issues, and the last 
new feature(s). Thanks for your patience and input.

Cheers,
Mark

***************************
Mark Thompson
Planaria Software LLC
PO Box 55207
Seattle, WA  98155

mark^at^arguslab.com
http://www.arguslab.com
***************************