Subject: 03.05.24 CCG User Group Meeting; Montreal, CA

From: Jan K Labanowski <jlabanow)at(nd.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:46:37 -0500

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:47:22 -0500
    From: Lisa Subissati <lsubissati)at(chemcomp.com>

Chemical Computing Group Inc. is holding the following MOE  User Group
Meeting and MOE Training Courses in Montreal, Canada the week of May 24,
2004. 

Registration:
If you would like to attend the User Group Meeting, and have not already
done so, please email or fax the registration form to:
Email: lisas"(at)"chemcomp.com
Fax: (514) 874-9538
 
A copy of the registration form is available in PDF format:
http://www.chemcomp.com/Corporate_Information/pdf/registration_form.pdf

We also welcome users to present a scheduled talk or poster about using MOE,
or to give a MOE software demonstration. If interested, please contact us as
soon as possible. 

The registration fee is $200 USD. Price includes refreshments on Monday May
24, as well as breakfast, lunch and two refreshment breaks on Tuesday May
25. 
The cost of accommodation is not included in the registration fee.

Program:
Please take a moment to view the Program for the week. The first two days
will be dedicated to talks. Thre remainder of the week will be given over to
training courses. http://www.chemcomp.com/Corporate_Information/Agenda.htm

Users will give 30-minute talks on assorted topics relating to MOE. Chemical
Computing Group scientists will present new features in the latest release
of MOE as well as discussing future directions in MOE. 

Location:
The CCG UGM will take place at the Sofitel Montrial.

Sofitel Montrial 
1155 Sherbrooke Street West
Montreal Quebec 
H3A 2N3   CANADA

P: (514) 285-9000 
F: (514) 289-1155 

Website:
http://www.sofitel.com/sofitel/fichehotel/gb/sof/3646/fiche_hotel.shtml

Please call the hotel before April 23, 2004 and mention "CCG UGM" to obtain
a preferred rate of $195CDN. 

Sofitel Montrial is located 20km from Dorval Airport. From any direction,
follow signs to Centre Ville. The Hotel is located on Sherbrooke Street at
the corner of Peel. 

Training:
Wednesday May 26th - Monet Rm.

09:00 - 10:15 Structure-Based Drug Design Course
10:15 - 10:30 Break
10:30 - 12:00 SBDD Course & Feedback on Course Enhancements 12:00 - 13:30
Lunch 13:30 - 15:30 Protein Course 15:30 - 15:45 Break 15:45 - 17:00 Protein
Course & Feedback on Course Enhancements

Wednesday May 26th - Chagall Rm.

09:00 - 10:15 SVL Introduction Course
10:15 - 10:30 Break
10:30 - 12:00 SVL Introduction Course
12:00 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 15:30 SVL Introduction Course
15:30 - 15:45 Break
15:45 - 17:00 SVL Intro Course & Feedback on Course Enhancements

Thursday May 27th - Monet Rm.

09:00 - 10:15 Pharmacophore Course
10:15 - 10:30 Break
10:30 - 12:00 Pharmacophore Course & Feedback on Course Enhancements 12:00 -
13:30 Lunch 13:30 - 15:30 QSAR Course 15:30 - 15:45 Break 15:45 - 17:00 QSAR
Course & Feedback on Course Enhancements

Thursday May 27th - Chagall Rm.

09:00 - 10:15 SVL Course
10:15 - 10:30 Break
10:30 - 12:00 SVL Course
12:00 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 15:30 SVL Course
15:30 - 15:45 Break
15:45 - 17:00 SVL Course & Feedback on Course Enhancements

UGM Dinner
The CCG UGM dinner will take place at a restaurant (T.B.A) in historic Old
Montreal on May 24th at 19h00.

Contact Info:
Lisa Subissati
Chemical Computing Group Inc. 
1010 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 910 
Montreal, Quebec
H3A 2R7 CANADA 

Phone: (514) 393-1055 (ex. 43)
Fax: (514) 874-9538
Email: lisas"(at)"chemcomp.com

Looking forward to seeing you Montreal!