Subject: Please post: Editorial Webcast on Computational Modeling

From: "Kushner, Michael (RBI-US)" <mkushner-.at.-reedbusiness.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:47:26 -0500

Hello:

The Editor of Scientific Computing magazine is conducting a live eBroadcast,
over the web, of an interactive panel presentation and discussion focusing
on Enhancing Computational Modeling and Simulation with Itanium Technology.
This streaming video and audio webcast will provide an expert panel
discussion, case study review and a live Q&A session. Could you please post
the listing below so your community may access the event. There is no charge
to attend.

Best regards,

Michael Kushner

Scientific Computing & Instrumentation magazine 
presents a FREE Technology eBroadcast: 
Enhancing Computational Modeling and Simulation with Itanium Technology 
Itanium-based technology is one solution major pharmaceutical and life
science organizations and institutions are applying to the overall research,
discovery and clinical trial process with positive results. This solution
offers many potential advantages that will allow you to achieve immediate
results including increased stability, efficiency and agility within your IT
infrastructure. This interactive event will include an Itanium-based
technology overview, an expert panel discussion, a case study review and a
live question & answer session.
Wednesday, March 31, 2004
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST/11:00 - 12:00 p.m. PST
www.scimag.com/itaniumtechnology <http://www.scimag.com/itaniumtechnology/>