Subject: CCL:superimpose small molecule program]

From: "Barbany, Montse" <mbarbany/at/imim.es>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:34:11 +0100

Dear Michel,

I am the developer of program MIPSim, a program that performs an
automatic alignment of small molecules based on molecular

interacion potentials. 

You can download it on 

http://diana.imim.es/software/mipsim/index.html
<http://diana.imim.es/software/mipsim/index.html> 

It is free for academics.

Best wishes

Montse

"Nadtanet Nunthaboot"  wrote:

>Dear CClers,

>I want to superimpose  and alignment small molecules. Anybody known 

>about program for superimpose or alignment small molecules?  Please 

>tellme about this information.I will appreciate for your help. Thanks 

>a lot.

>Best Wishes,

>Nadtanet

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-

To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your
Subject: line

and send your message to:   CHEMISTRY/at/ccl.net <mailto:CHEMISTRY/at/ccl.net>

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to:
CHEMISTRY-REQUEST/at/ccl.net <mailto:CHEMISTRY-REQUEST/at/ccl.net>  

HOME Page:  http://www.ccl.net <http://www.ccl.net>    | Jobs Page:
http://www.ccl.net/jobs <http://www.ccl.net/jobs>  

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:

Jan Labanowski,   jlabanow/at/nd.edu <mailto:jlabanow/at/nd.edu>  (read about
it on CCL Home Page)

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

-- 

Montserrat Barbany Puig

Computational Structural Biology Laboratory

Research Group on Biomedical Informatics (GRIB) - IMIM/UPF

Pg.Marmtim de la Barceloneta, 37-49; 08003 Barcelona (Spain)

Tel: +34 93 224 0893 // +34 93 224 0875

e-mail:  mbarbany/at/imim.es <mailto:mbarbany/at/imim.es>
http://www.imim.es/grib/ <http://www.imim.es/grib/>