Subject: CCL:Re: superimpose small molecule program

From: Michel Petitjean <ptitjean/at/itodys.jussieu.fr>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:56:40 +0100 (MET)

To: chemistry/at/ccl.net
Subject: CCL:superimpose small molecule program

Look to the freeware CSR. Program, documentation, refernces:
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.freeware.html#CSR

Michel Petitjean,                     Email: petitjean/at/itodys.jussieu.fr
ITODYS (CNRS, UMR 7086)                      ptitjean/at/ccr.jussieu.fr
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.html
...............................................................
"Nadtanet Nunthaboot" <nadtanet/at/atc.atccu.chula.ac.th> wrote:
>Dear CClers,
>
>I want to superimpose  and alignment small molecules. Anybody known 
>about program for superimpose or alignment small molecules?  Please 
>tellme about this information.I will appreciate for your help. Thanks 
>a lot.
>
>Best Wishes,
>Nadtanet