Subject: Professor Pople died...

From: "Rzepa, Henry" <h.rzepa!at!imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:30:32 +0000

For a moving tribute by Fritz Schaefer, see http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/watoc/pople.html
-- 

Henry Rzepa. 
+44 (020) 7594 5774 (Voice); +44 (0870) 132 3747 (eFax) 
 http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/ Dept. Chemistry, Imperial College London, SW7  2AZ, UK. 

(Voracious anti-spam filter in operation for received email.
If expected reply not received, please phone/fax).

---

From: "T. Daniel Crawford" <crawdad[at]vt.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:24:45 -0500 (EST)

Prof. Pople's obituary from yesterday's New York Times may also be of
interest to many on this list.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/18/science/18POPL.html

-Daniel
-- 
T. Daniel Crawford                           Department of Chemistry
crawdad[at]vt.edu                                    Virginia Tech
www.chem.vt.edu/chem-dept/crawford    Voice: 540-231-7760  FAX: 540-231-3255
                            --------------------
 PGP Public Key at: http://www.chem.vt.edu/chem-dept/crawford/publickey.txt