Subject: CCL: Drugdesign.org

From: Szilveszter Juhos <szilva(at)computer.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:44:15 +0200

As far as I remember  Drugdesign.org was advertised here quite a while
ago. Though the link collection was not the best all over the world but
was useful sometimes. Seems now it is suspended for days - is the
maintainer still on the list? Nomen est omen, would be nice to keep this
domain to the "drug design community" and not to pass to on-line
pharmacies and similar b*5!&rds.

Cheers:
Szilva

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:09:57 -0500
From: Piotr Piecuch <piecuch*at*cem.msu.edu>
To: chemistry*at*ccl.net
Subject: 36th Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference (fwd)

==========================================================================
The 36th Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference, East Lansing, June
17-19, 2004. Please look at:
www.chemistry.msu.edu/mwtcc/mwtcc.shtml
==========================================================================

Dear Colleague,

The 36th Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference (MWTCC) will be held at
Michigan State University in East Lansing, Thursday - Saturday, June
17-19, 2004. The conference web site, with all relevant details, is:
http://www.chemistry.msu.edu/mwtcc/mwtcc.shtml
This web site will be updated as we approach the conference. You can
register for the conference and submit an abstract using the above
web site.

The format for the conference will be the traditional one, in which each
oral session will begin with a plenary speaker, followed by contributed
talks. There will be two poster sessions during the conference.
The following distinguished scientists have agreed to give invited
plenary talks:
Professor Mark S. Gordon, Iowa State University and Ames Laboratory,
Profrssor Todd J. Martinez, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign,
Professor Donald G. Truhlar, University of Minnesota,
Dr. William Swope, IBM.

We hope you will plan to attend the MWTCC. Please mark your calendars and
please encourage your colleagues, students, and postdocs to attend as
well. Early registration and abstract submission will ensure oral
presentation spots.

Regards,

Piotr Piecuch, on behalf of the 36th MWTCC Organizing Committee