Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer training Events for July

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss<<at>>accelrys.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:41:27 -0700

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops during July. 
These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs are $600 per day for commercial, $520 per day for government and 
$380 per day for academic.

MOLECULAR MODELING

Introduction to DS Modeling 1.1                 27-28 July in San Diego, 
CA
Structure-Based Design with DS Modeling 1.2     29 July in San Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html
and http://www.accelrys.com/training/rdd/schedule.html

MATERIALS MODELING

Introduction to Materials Studio                12 July in San Diego, CA
Introduction to Polymer Modeling                13-14 July in San Diego, 
CA
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics Modeling      15-16 July in San Diego, 
CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/schedule.html

BIOINFORMATICS

Wisconsin Package and SeqLab                    20-21 July in San Diego, 
CA
Introduction to SeqWeb                          22 July in San Diego, CA
Introduction to DS Gene                         23 July in San Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/bioinf/schedule.html

CHEMINFORMATICS

Accord Enterprise Clients                       12 July in Cambridge, UK
Accord Enterprise Database Administration        13-14 July in Cambridge, 
UK
Accord HTS                                      15 July in Cambridge, UK
Accord Inventory                                16 July in Cambridge, UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/cheminf/schedule.html

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist

Accelrys Inc.
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-1761

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: jnauss<<at>>accelrys.com
http://www.accelrys.com/training