Subject: MolPro and Athlon/RedHat Enterprise...

From: Roy Jensen <rjensen*at*consol.ca>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 12:25:36 -0600

All

We are having problems running MolPro 2002.6 after upgrading the
cluster. Jobs worked with the following configuration
	Athlon 1 GHz processor
	256 MB CACHE
	1.6 GB RAM
	80 GB HD
	RedHat 8.0

Upgrading the OS to RedHat Enterprise 3.0 causes MolPro the same jobs
to crash at seemingly random locations. (The upgrade was necessary for
Gaussian 03, which runs fine under the new OS.)

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,
 Roy Jensen
(==========)-----------------------------------------$
 Chemistry, Grant MacEwan College
 Edmonton, AB    T5J 4S2