Subject: Helical parameters extraction from trajectory

From: ladam <ladam$at$smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:27:21 +0200

Hi all,
I would like to extract helical parameters from trajectory files
(in trj or dcd format). As far as I know the only way to do it
is to extract pdb files from the trajectory and analyse them
one by one with the Curves program (R. Lavery). This is rather
painfull when dealing with big trajectories, so I'd like to
know if someone as a trick or a program to extract helical
parameters from trajectories?
Thank you

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
| Patrick LADAM                   |                               |
| Laboratoire CSSB                |     THE BIG BANG THEORY:      |
| UFR SMBH                        |                               |
| 74 rue Marcel Cachin            |   In the begining there was   |
| 93017 Bobigny CEDEX             |        nothing at all.        |
| >>> NEW e-mail: <<<             |                               |
| ladam$at$smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr |      Then, it exploded...     |
| Tel: 01 48 38 77 26 / 76 85     |                               |
| Fax: 01 48 38 77 77             |                               |
------------------------------------------------------------------