Subject: Re: CCL:Helical parameters extraction from trajectory

From: "Peter Gannett" <pgannett(at)hsc.wvu.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 07:47:08 -0400

Patrick:

Dials and Windows may help you to do this as it can analyze the entire
trajectory.  See

http://ludwig.chem.wesleyan.edu/~wwang/mdtool/

for information, etc.

Pete Gannett

>>> ladam <ladam(at)smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr> 5/27/2004 6:27:21 AM >>>
Hi all,
I would like to extract helical parameters from trajectory files
(in trj or dcd format). As far as I know the only way to do it
is to extract pdb files from the trajectory and analyse them
one by one with the Curves program (R. Lavery). This is rather
painfull when dealing with big trajectories, so I'd like to
know if someone as a trick or a program to extract helical
parameters from trajectories?
Thank you

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
| Patrick LADAM                   |                               |
| Laboratoire CSSB                |     THE BIG BANG THEORY:      |
| UFR SMBH                        |                               |
| 74 rue Marcel Cachin            |   In the begining there was   |
| 93017 Bobigny CEDEX             |        nothing at all.        |
| >>> NEW e-mail: <<<             |                               |
| ladam(at)smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr |      Then, it exploded...     |
| Tel: 01 48 38 77 26 / 76 85     |                               |
| Fax: 01 48 38 77 77             |                               |
------------------------------------------------------------------

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script
=-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your
Subject: line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY(at)ccl.net 

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to:
CHEMISTRY-REQUEST(at)ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the
maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jlabanow(at)nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+