Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training in August

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss.-at-.accelrys.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:20:22 -0700

Accelrys will be holding the following training workshops during AUGUST 
2004. 
These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs are $600 per day for commercial, $520 per day for government and 
$380 per day for academic.

MOLECULAR MODELING

Introduction to InsightII for Life Sciences       17-18 August in San 
Diego, CA
Homology-Based Protein Design                     19-20 August in San 
Diego, CA
Structure-Based Drug Design with InsightII        23-24 August in San 
Diego, CA
CHARMm                                            25-26 August in San 
Diego, CA
Modeling of GPCR Proteins with InsightII          27 August in San Diego, 
CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html
and http://www.accelrys.com/training/rdd/schedule.html

Rational Drug Design

Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences         3-4 August in San Diego, 
CA
Small Molecular and Drug Design with Cerius2      5-6 August in San Diego, 
CA
Library Design and Analysis                       9-10 August in San 
Diego, CA
Pharmacophore Generation with Catalyst            11-12 August in San 
Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/rdd/schedule.html

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist

Accelrys
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-1761

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: jnauss.-at-.accelrys.com
http://www.accelrys.com/training