Subject: Modelling at the Peptide and Inorganic interface

From: Urartu "Vzg|r" "^afak" "^EKER" <urartuseker[at]yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:24:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everybody on the list,

I am working on the modelling of the peptides that specifically
bind to the inorganic surfaces, i am trying to create a
muscovite surface using the software called HyperChem 7,5, but i
cannot achieve it. Can anybody tell me how to create and
optimize a mica surface. 
Thank you for interest and considering my question.

Regards,

=====
Research Asst.URARTU V.^.SEKER
]stanbul Technical University
Molecular Biology and Genetics Department
web: www.be.itu.edu.tr/~urartuseker
email:urartuseker[at]be.itu.edu.tr

		
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Friends.  Fun.  Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
http://messenger.yahoo.com/