Subject: CCL will be there when I am on vacations

From: Jan K Labanowski <jlabanow$at$nd.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:24:54 -0500

Dear CCL,

I need to take 10 days off and will be in Arizona with the family.
It is hot there, but I may survive...
While I am taking a laptop with me, I am not sure that I will be able
to plug it anywhere, and if my family will actually let me do it {:-(}.

The good news is that Boris Gorelik from Molecular Modelling Group,
Pharmacy School, Hadassa Faculty of Medicine,
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem,
http: // www .md.huji.ac.il/models/group.html

was so kind to do the chores of reviewing messages sent to
CCL which were stopped by CCL filters for inspection. With the
amount of spam hitting CCL (about 3000 a day), even if most
of the spam/virus is junked by spamassassin before human
sees it, it is still a dounting task for someone who did not
accept it as a part of his/her life. Part of the problem is YOU
(just kidding... this is what you call blame the victim) who
let your computers get infected and then they
send me all these viruses, warms, and offers which should be
tempting for the man my age. Keep your computers safe for
vacations or use another operating system (do I have to say
more?...).

Some other things may need to wait when I come back...
Be considerate and keep your fingers crossed and pray that
I do not step on the rattle-snake (actually, a few years ago
I almost did...).

All the best for you there... Hope you are also thinking about
getting some time off...

-- 
Jan K. Labanowski, Ph.D.                   Tel. (574) 631-4565
Science Computing Facility                FAX (574) 631-9293
University of Notre Dame
225 Nieuwland Science Hall
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5670