Subject: Pharmacophore Datamining Competition

From: Katalin Nadassy <katalinn)at(accelrys.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:09:43 +0100

Dear CCL members,

Accelrys is delighted to invite you to participate in our first 
Pharmacophore Datamining Competition in 2004.

This is a competition for Catalyst users to develop a pharmacophore best 
able to retrieve a subset of known actives from a database, given an 
initial dataset.

Our ambition is to challenge you to explore new ideas and directions in 
the arena of pharmacophore perception and design.  Our hope is that this 
will be a springboard to a broader competition encompassing all methods 
and avenues of datamining. 

More information about the competition can be found at the following URL

http://www.accelrys.com/usergroups/catalyst/2004/eu/competition/details.html

Prize winning entries will be made publicly available on our webpages at 
the conclusion of the competition.

We invite you to take part in this challenge and look forward to the great 
pharmacophore models derived from this competition.

For any further questions or comments please contact 
pharmacophore)at(accelrys.com