Subject: 18th CIC-Workshop "Recent Developments in Chemoinformatics"

From: Christoph Steinbeck <c.steinbeck[at]uni-koeln.de>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:14:19 +0200

I'm pleased to announce the 18th annual workshop of the 
"Chemistry-Information-Computers" section of the German Chemical Society 
(GdCH). Surrounded by the Upper Middle Rhine UNESCO World Heritage Site
(http://www.welterbe-mittelrheintal.de/), we will be discussing recent 
developments in Chemoinformatics.
The meeting place will be Hotel Jakobsberg (http://www.jakobsberg.de) 
> from November 14th - 16th.

The deadline for the registration of talks has been extended to July 31.

This year's key topics are

- Pharmaceutical Chemoinformatics
- Theoretical Chemistry and Modeling
- Computer-Assisted Structure Elucidation
- Metabolomics and Biomarker

Talk can be given either in German or in English.

Please register at http://www.cic-workshop.de, where you can also find 
the 1st circular and further information.
In case of questions or problems with the registration do not hesitate 
to contact me.

With best regards,

Christoph Steinbeck

-- 
Dr. rer. nat. habil. Christoph Steinbeck (c.steinbeck[at]uni-koeln.de)
Groupleader Junior Research Group for Applied Bioinformatics
Cologne University BioInformatics Center (http://www.cubic.uni-koeln.de)
Z|lpicher Str. 47, 50674 Cologne
Tel: +49(0)221-470-7426   Fax: +49 (0) 221-470-7786

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..