Subject: Internation Workshop on Theoretical and Computational Chemistry of Complex Systems

From: Wang Xiujun <xjwang|at|yangtze.hku.hk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:23:20 +0800 (HKT)

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the international workshop, "Theoretical and
Computational Chemistry of Complex Systems", to be held on 3-7 January
2005 in Hong Kong. The workshop will focus on recent theoretical
developments, covering formulation, computational methods, and application
aspects, and aiming at understanding complex molecular systems for their
structure-function relations to chemical, biological and physical properties.
The workshop is also arranged in conjunction with "The 3rd Chinese Theoretical
and Computational Chemistry Conference (CTCCC-3)". The two proceeding CTCCC
were held in Dalian (2000) and Taipei (2002), respectively.

Registration will be limited; be sure to apply to participate soon. Updated
information about the conference can be found at:
http://yangtze.hku.hk/ct3c.htm

Important Dates:

30 November 2004:       Deadline of early registration  US$250($300 on-site)
30 November 2004:       Deadline of abstract submission

Correspondence:

Professor YiJing Yan
Department of Chemistry
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 23587388
Fax: (852) 23581594
email: yyan|at|ust.hk

Professor GuanHua Chen
Department of Chemistry
The University of Hong Kong
Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 28592164
Fax: (852) 28571586
email: ghc|at|everest.hku.hk

ChiYung Yam and XiuJun Wang
on behalf on Profs. YiJing Yan and GuanHua Chen