Subject: EuroQSAR 2004 - technical program details posted

From: Osman F Guner <osman/at/accelrys.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:57:59 -0700

Reminder:  40 days left for the 15th European Symposium on QSAR and 
Molecular Modelling -- Istanbul, Turkey, 5-10 September 2004

The technical program details and full list of posters are now accessible 
at the conference Web site (http://www.euro-qsar2004.org/). 

The conference starts with celebration of 40th anniversary of QSAR, 
followed by a lecture by Prof. Corwin Hansch.  Technical program includes 
38 oral presentations and 287 posters.

Even though this is a European event, it is becoming a truly world-wide 
event.  As of mid- July, 326 delegates have already registered for this 
meeting, representing 41 countries.  Participants joining from outside of 
Europe include delegates from Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, Israel, 
Japan, Kryggyzstan, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, 
Tunusia, and USA.  We anticipate over 500 delegates.  If you are planning 
to attend, we encourage you to make your hotel registration as soon as 
possible (as the hotels close to the conference site are starting to fill 
up).  You can register for the conference, as well as for the hotels 
through he conference Web site.

Great conference, great science, and great venue... We are looking forward 
to meeting with you all at Istanbul.

Osman (on behalf of the Organizing Committee)