Subject: Re: CCL:Download of libraries

From: "Peter Gannett" <pgannett:at:hsc.wvu.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 06:50:42 -0400

Jaya:

Several can be found at:

http://dtpws4.ncifcrf.gov/docs/3d_database/dis3d.html 

There are about 400,000 compounds in the database.  

Pete Gannett

>>> "Pandey, Jaya" <JPandey:at:chla.usc.edu> 8/4/2004 1:58:35 PM >>>
Dear All,

Can someone tell me a source of downloading libraires for screening
with the
docking tools?

Thanks,

Jaya

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script
=-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your
Subject: line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY:at:ccl.net 

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to:
CHEMISTRY-REQUEST:at:ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the
maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jlabanow:at:nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+