Subject: Comp Chem Software and Workshop

From: Molsoft LLC <andy_at_molsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir or Madam,

Molsoft LLC (www.molsoft.com) would like to bring to your attention a FREE 
bioinformatics, computational biology and chemistry software tool called 
ICM BROWSER.
  
Some of the highlights of this easy to use graphical user interface 
program are:

-	a powerful structure database (PDB) search and visualization tool
-	sequence analysis 
-	color, annotate and edit sequence alignments
-	structure annotation
-	molecular graphics and movies

To download please register by going to our support center at: 
http://www.molsoft.com/support 

We would also like to invite you to a workshop on the use of our software 
on October 21st . 22nd in La Jolla CA. This course is entitled .in silico 
Drug Discovery. and will cover protein modeling, docking, simulations, 
virtual ligand screening and cheminformatics with an emphasis on kinase, 
G-protein coupled receptor and ion channel drug discovery. The course 
consists of lectures, demonstrations and .hands-on. computational 
experiments.

Our main package called ICM-PRO enables more advanced bioinformatics, 
structural genomics and structure-based drug design applications such as:

-	Protein modeling . build models based on homology.
-	Protein docking . small molecule and protein-protein.
-	Simulations . Monte Carlo.
-	Cheminformatics . drug design, compound analysis. 
-	Powerful bioinformatics scripting language

Please visit our website at www.molsoft.com for more details or e mail 
info_at_molsoft.com or call (858) 625 2000 ext.108. MolSoft is a San Diego 
company that is a primary source of new breakthrough technologies in 
computational chemistry and biology. Molsoft is committed to solving 
intellectually challenging problems in drug discovery and computational 
biology.